Friday, November 16, 2018

Just Write Anything


I pen this down...
To check if I still have something to say..
After facing all the wrath of destiny..

I pen this down..
To have an eye on the silent storm in me..
Which has been quiet for quite long..

I pen this down..
To know the answers of some questions..
Afterall I have heard, poetry can do miracles...

I pen this down..
To check whether the poet in me is still alive..
Or I am left to be accused as a murderer too...

A poet who is truly respected
may not be the most brilliant cited
nor number one in the recent survey
but someone whose mind best convey.

A poet who is a creative critic
may not be someone who is prolific
nor gives comment somewhat stupor
but the one who inspires as a mentor.

A poet who reads poems and analyses
may not be someone who is the wisest
nor his poetry the most read composition
but becomes an epitome of the association.

© Marabi Amfaal Hydara 
The Humanitarian Poet 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHE IS A SCAMMER

She is a liar, She is a liar,  She is a big lair,  She is a big big lair...  Pretending to be happy,  Like everything is as she desired,  Bu...